Contemporary apartments at Coda are elegant, thoughtful and inventive homes with flow, character and texture.
WELCOME IN WELLBEING
Whether you’re seeking a spacious studio or a flexible family apartment with flow, discover a unique and nurturing space to call home.
Typical Internal Area
73.51 sqm / 791 sqft
DISCOVER THE GARDEN COLLECTION
Directly around the elevated Secret Garden on floors 1–5, the collection invites you in to find your own private space – amongst nature.
TACTILE. REFINED. THOUGHTFUL.
Considered materials including wood and porcelain create a serene, fluid atmosphere.
Every apartment is designed with care and perfectly positioned, just like the Coda building itself. Find your match and elevate your wellbeing.
Typical Internal Area 98.50 sqm / 1060 sqft
Typical Internal Area 73.51 sqm / 791 sqft
Typical Internal Area 52.06 sqm / 560 sqft
Typical Internal Area 39.45 sqm / 425 sqft
Kitchens are refined. Bathrooms are modern sanctuaries. Storage and functionality are effective yet subtle.
Coda is a frame for a life well lived.
Coda is a frame for a life well lived.
- Poggenpohl contemporary designed fitted kitchen with bespoke feature cupboards
- Corian worktops
- Feature laminate splashback with shelving
- Integrated Siemens appliances including oven, induction hob, overhead concealed extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine
- Washer/dryer in separate utility cupboard*
- Timber floors to match living space
*Included in most apartments – please refer to individual plans
Bathrooms & En-Suites
- Contemporary white enamel sanitaryware
- Wall mounted white ceramic wash basin with brushed stainless steel brassware
- Wall mounted WC with soft close toilet seat and dual flush
- Glazed screens to showers and baths
- Custom designed timber veneer vanity unit and circular mirror
- Overhead and handheld shower and bath filler thermostatically controlled
- High quality porcelain floor and wall tiling to bath and shower areas
- Underfloor heating and heated feature towel rail
Electrics & Lighting
- Low energy LED downlights
- Pendant point in the dining area
- Metal finish to switches and sockets where applicable
- TV point to living room and master bedroom
- High speed broadband and fibre optic connection to living room and master bedroom
- Provision for Sky+ in living room and master bedroom
- Poliform branded free-standing wardrobes to all master bedrooms
Doors & Ironmongery
- Multi-point locking system to front door
- Entrance doors with contemporary ironmongery and PAS-24 security certificate
- Internal doors painted to match wall finish
Wall & Floor Finishes
- Engineered timber flooring to entrance hall and living room
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- White matt emulsion painted plasterboard walls
Heating & Cooling
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Ventilation system incorporating heat recovery
- Comfort cooling to living room and master bedroom
- Balcony balustrades in glass or metal
- Non-slip solid composite decking in pebble grey
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows.
- Bay windows floor-to-ceiling double glazed
- Main residents’ entrance with bespoke reception desk and 24 hour concierge
- Individual apartment post boxes located in reception
- Entrance lobby bespoke feature lighting
- Private, residents’ landscaped gardens at podium level
- Resident’s lounge and gym area
- Cycle parking
Fire & Security
- Video door entry system
- 24-hour concierge
- Secure underground parking (available on a ‘right to park’ basis subject to certain criteria)
- Communal CCTV
- Entrance to buildings and car park via a secure fob
- Ceiling mounted smoke and heat detectors with residential sprinkler system
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Rooftop photovoltaic panels
- High-performance double glazing to all doors and windows
- Acoustic and thermal insulation within the fabric of the building
- Heating and hot water centrally provided by a combined heat and power system
- 10 year NHBC building warranty
- 999 year lease